- Chrome tanned/chrome-free pigskin
- Chrome tanned/chrome-free split pigskin
- Chrome tanned calfskin for various uses, such as lining, crust as upper leather, upper material
- Bovine natural buffalo calf with fine, natural grain as upper or
- Aniline cowhide for lining with high osmotic value/perspiration absorption, chrome white as
source material for top and sub-ranges
- Crust cowhide milled skinned 1/1 as natural leather for shoes, bags and natural
- Crust cowhide vacuumed 1/2: smooth vacuumed and grained product for shoes, bags
insoles and leather goods, can be polished or provided with an end finish to finished product
- Full grain, aniline cow nappa leather, naturally milled, but also cheaply finished as embossed
leather for any purpose in our key versions
- Cow nappa, vacuumed, full grain and finished
- GORE standard natural milled aniline leather collars and leads, also waterproofed and
finished, TL and full grain, embossed, finished standard product.
- Full grain cow top leather. We sell smooth and embossed top split cowhide in 1.6-1.8 mm thicknesses,
1.8-2.0 mm , 2.0-2.2 mm, 2.2-2.4 mm and 2.4-2.6 mm. All immediately available for quotations.
- Smooth corrected top split cowhide
- Nubuck upper leather
- Crazy Horse cow upper leather
- Pull Up cow upper leather
- All thicknesses of sueded split cowhide
- Cowhide upholstery leather
- Buffalo upholstery leather
- Decorative lamb skins
- Strong, natural milled floater leather - this item is supplied as standard and ex stock.
- GORE/Sympatex We constantly have this leather in stock, from 1.6-2.7 mm and the matching collars
and woven leather with MVTR values of 5-8 mg/all goods 6 hours plus waterproofing.
- Cool System/Sunreflect. The leathers with these properties are also in stock.
- Waterproof buffalo top leather as full-grain leather and split with different embossing
- we keep a large stock of basic qualities available for immediate delivery.